How It Works?
Advancements in modern chemistry now allow us to create a non-abrasive formula that will actually remove oxidation by a chemical reaction without scratching the metal surface and removing the protective layer. Stop scrubbing so hard. Metal polishing doesn't have to be difficult. We've proven that!
HOW TO USE SHEEN GENIE METAL POLISH AND SEALER
- Apply a quarter sized amount of Sheen Genie product to a terry cloth or soft cloth towel.
- Lightly wipe the cloth with Sheen Genie on metal surface to apply the Sheen Genie metal polish product.
- After wiping your cloth on the metal surface to apply the product, find a clean part of your soft cloth towel, or use a new clean towel, and simply just wipe off the dried product.
- Follow the simple instructions for all of Sheen Genie's products ...and that's it!
SHEEN GENIE TECHNOLOGYTechnology and science is wonderful, and we embrace advancement in these areas. The hard work and test after test that our chemists tried is mind boggling. Just like Thomas Edison and the light-bulb, we did it! Advanced technology and lots of testing is the reason why you see Sheen Genie today. We're bringing you the latest advancements in the metal polish industry in our Sheen Genie metal polish system. As of right now, you will not find a finer non-abrasive, water based metal polishing system on the market today. We've tried! As with all of our products we put you, the customer, first. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
PREMIER POLISH FOR THE TOP SHOWS!
No Buffer Required
Money Back Guarantee
Use it on your entire car, truck, boat, motorcycle, and semi. Use it on everything from your chrome rims/wheels, bumpers, fenders, chrome trim, engines, and grills. We've formulated a special concentrated chemical that actually dissolves any oxidation as opposed to every other brand that uses harmful abrasive's which scratches the surface and makes YOU work hard instead of the polish! Sheen Genie will actually fill in and smooth small scratches in your metal surface.
Our metal polish is entirely universal. Designed to work on all metal surfaces:
aluminium, chrome, stainless steel, brass, copper, silver and even gold! Yup, you can use Sheen Genie to brighten and polish your jewellery.
The short answer is one bottle of our metal polish and cleaner will fully polish 10-12 applications to cars where metal is the prominently noticeable surface. The same goes for motorcycles, but 15-18 of those in quantity. For the real men who are semi-truck enthusiasts, you'll get 4-5 full applications out of each bottle.
Click here to read more about why viscosity of the metal polish you are using matters, and why Sheen Genie is a head above the rest in this particular category.
The metal polish and cleaner is completely buffer compatible. Just to be clear, we are saying that you don't need a buffer in most situations, however, if you'd like to use one, then yes, Sheen Genie will work. We recommend using a buffer on metals where oxidation or surface build up is extreme. This can help speed up the process of restoration. Older metal parts with heavy build up can be removed simply by applying the polish with a terry cloth towel; however, a buffer can allow the polish to be spread at faster speeds which ultimately gives you faster results. On smaller surfaces such as wheels, valve cover, or exhaust a buffing wheel will not save any time.
Surface rust is actually one of the main reasons why we invented Sheen Genie metal polish and cleaner. The surface rust typically comes from road salt, chemicals, acid rain, mud, but mostly from just being exposed to oxygen and moisture. Rust is just a mild form of corrosion from oxidation. How our formula works is by penetrating the surface rust down to the connecting layer of buildup. It releases the bonds of the rust from the smoothest parts of the metal, therefore exposing the original surface once again. Sheen Genie remains moist and the rust absorbs the moisture from the compound much more quickly than it will re-oxidize, keeping the surface clean and free of corrosion. Typically you'll find optimal results from just the first application, however, if some of the corrosion remains, just give it a second application and you should be very satisfied with results. You'll notice a new, smooth, glossy surface that should bring a smile to your face.
Click this link to learn more about what causes metals to oxidize or rust .
Our high gloss all metal polish and cleaner is different for many different reasons. Below are just a couple of big ones.
- We use absolutely no abrasives. Abrasives are designed to scratch the surface to remove oxidation. This also wears down your metal and will remove the protective surface that was put there on purpose for looks and gloss.
- We don't use petroleum solvents or gels. This can typically leave a residue behind which will allow for collection of dust and unwanted micro debris. This will ultimately scratch the surface. The only way to get rid of this residue is to buffer and wipe repeatedly.
- Our products are all water based. That's right. It goes on, does it's job to remove oxidation, and wipes off immediately without residue or scratching. Have you ever used an oil based paint versus a water based paint? Do you know how much easier it is to clean the water based paint out of your brush? The same principle applies here. It's just simple.
- Our metal polish and cleaner has the perfect viscosity. Not too thick and not to watered down. Just right.
- No buffing, or buffer wheels required. Just wipe on and moments later, wipe off. It was designed to be easy.
We have over 30 advanced ingredients, each injected into the formula for common problems you'll find with your metal surfaces today. Consider that most polishes have a 40:60 % ratio 40% abrasives and 60% petroleum. Abrasives scratch and the oil base creates an excessive amount of surface residue that prematurely will haze the finish.
REMOVES & PROTECTS AGAINST:
- Brake Dust
- Water Spots
- Bluing and Discoloration
- Mag Chloride
- Road & Sea Salt
- Light Rust and Pitting
- Hairline Scratches