When it comes to chrome, it is important to take care of it or it can deteriorate and quickly look dull and dingy. The best way to keep your chrome looking clean, streak-free and both free from rust and oxidation is to use a high-quality chrome polish. Sheen Genie is that high-quality chrome polish you need to be using for your chrome surfaces. Sheen Genie chrome polish not only removes oxidation it protects your metal surfaces from further oxidizing and tarnishing for up to six months. Oxidation is what causes bluing, rust, discoloration, stains, pitting, flaking and other metal problems.
With Sheen Genie metal polish, you get the best bang for your buck. Over the course of two years, Sheen Genie went through the process of perfecting their formula to bring you the best metal polish on the market. It’s non-abrasive, water-based qualities will amaze you with the high-quality results yielded. Instead of using abrasives, Sheen Genie uses a chemical reaction to remove oxidation, rust, bluing , and discoloration that has appeared on your metals. Your metal surfaces stay safe and actually last longer with the Sheen Genie metal polish cleaner combined with the sealer + repellant. This combined formula will give you a protective layer with a glorious shine that lasts up to 6 months!
How to Clean Chrome Using Sheen Genie
Cleaning and polishing your chrome products has never been easier. With just a few simple steps, you’ll have your metal looking brand new. With the use of both the polish + cleaner along with the sealer + repellant, your metal surfaces will be protected for up to six months.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Sheen Genie product to a terry cloth or soft cloth towel.
- Applying some pressure, rub the cloth with Sheen Genie on the metal surface to apply the Sheen Genie metal polish product.
- Keep in mind that several applications may be necessary if the metal surface is dirty or has a lot of leftover oxidation or remnants of another brand of metal polishing product residue. More applications of Sheen Genie will only help increase the gloss and protection on your metal surface.
- After rubbing your cloth on the metal surface to apply the product, find a clean part of your soft cloth towel, or use a new clean towel, and simply just wipe off the dried product.
- Follow the simple instructions for all of Sheen Genie’s metal polishing products, and that’s it!
Sheen Genie started out only being available to the automotive industry, specifically for car shows. The demand for commercial use was high, so Sheen Genie expanded and is now available to all customers. We are so confident you will be satisfied with the Sheen Genie chrome polish, we offer a money-back guarantee. Try out Sheen Genie yourself today.